Wednesday 28 January 2009

Amber Lewis Feb 4th...

And now! News of our next class! Amber Lewis will be joining us to teach on Wednesday 4th February. It looks like a fabulous class;


Amber says;
I'm Amber Lewis, I've been married to James for 8 and half years and we live in Newport, South Wales with our 2 cats. I've been scrapbooking for 6 years after discovering it whilst on holiday in Florida (i'm yet to scrap the photos from that holiday!!) I run the scrapbooking courses for Newport City Council's adult education programme and have done so for nearly 4 years. It still remains a very popular subject. Last year I graduated from University of Wales in Caerleon after completing my certificate in education. Teaching was something that I never thought I would do but I absolutely love it. I still can't believe that i'm actually paid to teach my hobby!! I also teach for Scrapbus Limited which I own along with 3 of my fabulous friends. I have appeared in a variety of scrapbooking magazines including Scrapbook Inspirations, most recently the ready steady scrap challenge. In my spare time I have an office based job in the local hospital.



(There are only a couple of places left on this class so if you haven't already booked- get in touch soon!)

No comments: